NORTHWOOD HIGH SCHOOL
BE THE CHANGE.
A-K/ 12th Grade
10th Grade L-Z/11th Grade
See Mrs. Bellar for any Scholarship Information.
Financial Assistance: Do you need financial help sending your child to college? There’s a one stop shop just for that- the Free Application for Federal Financial Aid- FAFSA. Information is available in the Counselor’s Office.
Oil City Rotary Club is offering a $6,000 Scholarship over 4 years. Students should see Mrs. Bellar for an application and more information.
Check out LendEDU’s website for resources that teach students and families the importance of searching for scholarships in order to figure out how to pay for college. https://lendedu.com/blog/scholarships
Key Points Covered By LendEDU: -What are scholarships? -13 Types of Scholarships -Applying for Scholarships -Essay Tips -Letters of Recommendation Tips -Spotting Scholarship Scams -Other Options
- Graduation Requirements & Info
- Common FAFSA Mistakes
- Student Loans
- Senior Newsletter
- Scholarship Search
- Free BPCC Act Help
- Scholastic Art & Writing Competition Info
- College Scholarship Presentation
- NSCDA Washington Scholarship
- 2017 NSCDA Fillable Essay
- Southeastern LA University News
- University of Houston
- A&M of Texarkana
- Seton Hall University
- Lions’ Club Summer Camp
- Post High School Information
- Junior League Scholarship
- Vivint Home Security System Scholarship
- Michael J Penn Scholarship
The Northwood school community is providing quality education-preparing for the future one student at a time.